Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #11196

    In India women have the right to file divorce petition against her husband under Section 13(2). If the husband has a second spouse whereas his first marriage still exists. On these grounds the wife can file for the petition of divorce in India under section 13(2).
    Are you already stuck in this and thinking about divorce then we can suggest you premium legal firm in Delhi named Divorce Lawyer Delhi
    Or you can call 7703862833

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here